In a way, owning an inground swimming pool is like having a hobby. There’s always something you can do to make your pool better. In addition to swimming pool maintenance, you can always enhance or add to the landscape around the pool, install a beautiful swimming pool water feature, or just make sure your funky float collection is up-to-date.
But of all swimming pool upgrades and enhancements you can do, none are quite like adding a pool cabana. First, it’s a whole new structure in your yard. But, more exciting than that, the options are almost endless for how you use and enjoy a cabana.
5 Benefits of a Pool Cabana
- A Shady Spot – If your yard doesn’t have a covered deck or shady trees, it’s nice to have more options for shade when you want to get out of the sun – or rain. A cabana is a beautiful option.
- Less Wear & Tear on Your House – By including a change room in your cabana, you can reduce the traffic in your home by giving your guests another place to change their clothes or use the facilities.
- More Storage in Your Yard – Whether you use it exclusively for pool-related toys, accessories and equipment, or you turn it into a complete storage solution for your yard, including mowers and weed whackers, a cabana gives you storage right where you need it most.
- A Place to Enjoy Your Meals – Not only is it a covered place to eat, but you can make it a full outdoor kitchen too.
- A Relaxing Evening by The Pool – Add a fireplace and Bluetooth speakers to your cabana and have a warm cozy spot to unwind on a summer’s eve.
Looking for more ways to make your pool more enjoyable? Check out our post “5 Items for Your Pool Remodelling Wish List”.